Manon Dulude Ph.D, RP, PCC, BCC
Manon is a member of the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario #2514. She holds a Doctorate degree in Professional Coaching and Human Development. She brings thirty years of experience as a psychotherapist to her clients. In 1995, she established her private practice in Georgetown.
Manon has extensive experience working with individuals who struggle with depression, anxiety, grief, trauma recovery, anger management, difficult life and work transitions, and interpersonal conflict. Manon also provides couple counseling.
Manon is trained in CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), DBT (Dialectical Behaviour Therapy), RLT (Relational Life Therapy), EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), and BSFT (Brief Solution-Focused Therapy).
Manon has developed curriculum and delivered training programs for mental health professionals in the areas of art therapy, critical incident stress debriefing, wellness, and managing grief.
- Ph.D. in Human Development and Coaching. Dissertation topic: A Study of the Effectiveness of Telephonic Brief Solution-Focused Coaching on Life Satisfaction Measures, International University of Professional Studies, Maui, USA, 2012.
- Master of Professional Studies in Creativity Development and Art Therapy, Pratt Institute, New York, USA, 1989.
- Mediation training, Windsor School of Law, Ontario, Canada.
- Certified with Ontario Association of Consultants, Counselors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists, 2005 to present
- Certified Professional Coach with International Coach Federation, 2006 to present.
Board Certified Coach, Center for Credentialing and Education, 2011 to present.
- Certified Life Coach with the Institute for Life Coach Training, 2005
- Certified Career Management Coach- Career Coach Academy, 2006