Acknowledging and honoring ourselves is the first step in building a positive attitude. Positivity does not start with what others do to make you feel better. It starts with what you do for yourself.
At the end of the day, make it a practice to acknowledge all you have accomplished. This will cultivate your sense of success and close your day on a positive note.
• Identify how you have been of service to someone else
• Congratulate yourself on a job well done
• Celebrate that you have done a job that you had avoided
• Acknowledge how you have been loving
• Notice how you have taken charge of your day